Monday, September 26, 2011

Minot Senior: Brittney!

Brittney is a dream to photograph! She is so comfortable in front of the camera, and she isn't afraid to work it! I just sat back with my camera, and let Brittney do her thing! She did an amazing job, and made my job nice and easy until it came to narrowing down her blog post! But, that is always a good problem to have. =)

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney

Brittney


2 comments:

  1. They are soo beautiful! :) Thank you so much. I can't wait to see the rest, you did an amazing job, and I had a ton of fun.

    -Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney! You are so gorgeous!!! good looks definitely run in the family :) and I LOVE your pictures! ps I wanna steal some of your clothes hehe. LOVE YOU LOTS and wishing you the very best <3

    Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete